Updated Evaluations Times
Updated Sunday February 11, 2018 by MSL.
UPDATED EVALUATION TIMES
Evaluations will be held Saturday, Feb 24th, 2018 at Palmer Park Westco Softball Fields.
1) Schedule for Evaluations:
- 8U - 9:00 - 10:00 AM
- 10U - 10:30 - 11:30 AM (includes Pitcher/Catcher evalution)
- 12U - 12:00 -1:00 AM (includes Pitcher/Catcher evalution)
2) Evaluation Notes:
- Parents – PLEASE DRESS GIRLS FOR THE WEATHER.
- Coaches and Parents, if possible, please arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow time for the girls to sign in and to warm up.
- If we finish an age division early, we will just move into the next group ASAP.
- 8U will warm up on Field 4.
- 10U and 12U will warm up on Field 3.
- The girls will line up for evaluations near the 1st base dugout on field 4.
- For 10U and 12U, Evaluations for girls who want to pitch or catch will be held on Field 4 immediately following the evaluations.
- We will place girls that want to pitch or catch in the front of the lines for their age group so that pitchers can warm up, and catchers can put on gear.
- Remember, evaluations do not determine if your child makes a team. All girls will be placed on a team. Evaluations help ensure that teams are of similar talent levels.
- If your child does not attend, she will be blind drawn. (literally, name in a hat)
- All girls should have an email from coaches no later than Sunday night, Feb 25th.
3) Concessions will be open for drinks and snack items.
4) How to get there:
- (A street map locating Palmer Park, and a map of fields at the park are available on our website under Field Locations.)
5) Dont forget:
We will also have a Swap Meet during evaluations this year. Feel free to bring gloves, cleats, helmets or bats you no longer use. Parents, if this is your daughter's first time, we may have some used equipment you can use. For parents who have been around, the swap meet is a great way to clean out the garage!
5) ***WE STILL NEED COACHES. :)
The website has been updated with all coaching requirements. If you are coaching and have not completed the back ground check or training, I need that completed ASAP. You will not be allowed to practice until that is turned in.
This article has No Comments.
You must be a member of the League and logged in to
post comments. Login here.